Springtime means new beginnings - and whether that's in the form of spring cleaning, a wedding, or baby showers, we've got you covered. This month, we'll be sharing our favourite uses for Eucalan when it comes to caring for little ones - and giving away fantastic Eucalan prizes so you can see for yourself just how versatile our no-rinse wash can be!
Eucalan is a wonderfully mild soap, gentle enough to be used to care for all your babies favourite things - we recommend Lavender for its relaxing aroma as well as its natural antiseptic properties. Read on for time-saving tips as well as your chance to WIN one of two prizes so you can see for yourself!
- Caring for Wool Soakers - Parents who choose earth-friendly cloth diapers will love Eucalan to use between lanolizing wool diaper covers. Not only does Eucalan wash and sanitize soiled covers, it helps prolong the lanolizing, keeping wool covers soft for baby! Click here for full instructions.
- Washing Stuffed Animals - Eucalan brightens and cleans favourite stuffed animals. A little elbow grease has to be used for particularly soiled stuffies, but its worth the effort when your little one cuddles up with their best friend again. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Cleaning Blankies and other items - Keep blankies and other items that are in close contact with baby clean and sanitary with our naturally antiseptic Lavender wash. Click here for instructions.
- Washing Nursing Bras - Nursing bras should be washed between every use to keep them clean and help them maintain their shape. Washing does not deteriorate bras; body oils, lotions and potions, milk from unexpected "let down" and simply wearing your bra contributes to fibre wear and tear. Washing keeps fibres clean and helps elastic maintain its original tension - click here for step-by-step instructions.
- Diaper Bag Essentials - Our stain-treating towelettes are an essential item for every diaper bag. It never fails, when you're dressed up and away from home, your baby will either spit up on your clothes or his/her own outfit. A Eucalan wipe kept handy in your diaper bag will save the situation! Click here for detailed instructions.
You don't have to take our word for it, though - we're offering two great prizes to our blog readers this month:
- 1 Eucalan Gift Pack (pictured below), containing four 3 oz. bottles of Eucalan in each of our three scents plus one unscented - great for travel or stashing at grandparents' house!
- 1 Getaway Gang (pictured above right), containing everything you need for on-the-go care: Contains 2 each of the individual use singles (eucalyptus,lavender,grapefruit,unscented), 4 wipes, 1 pack lint removers, 1 nail file and 1 sewing kit in a re-usable vinyl zipper bag. Fits perfectly into your diaper bag for busy parents on the move!
To enter, leave a comment sharing your favourite baby care tip OR why you'd like to give Eucalan a try! To double your chances of winning, you can also follow our blog by clicking the "follow" button on the right sidebar. We'll randomly choose two lucky winners on Friday, April 27. Be sure to follow us on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook for more chances to win great prizes this month. Good luck!